Alumina Pro Lightweight Mobility Scooter – 30 Miles Range
inc VAT £2,158.80
With VAT Relief: £1,799.00
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
From the range of lightweight mobility vehicles offered by Alumina, the Alumina Pro battery-operated scooter is easier to handle and carry than any other mobility scooter available out there. This car boot scooter is fitted with a 5 Kg 24v 37.2ah battery pack that delivers ample power for it to reach a maximum speed of up to 6 Kph. A smaller battery pack is also available that complies with the Civil Aviation Authority’s regulations for air travel. The scooter has the longest travel range (30 miles). You can dismantle it completely and easily store it in your car’s boot for ease of transportation.
- Mobility vehicle for those with arthritis or any disability that restricts their movement
- Lightweight aluminium frame aids easy handling
- 5 Kg 24v 37.2ah lithium battery pack doesn’t add too much to the overall weight
- Long and flat floor pan along with adjustable tiller for maximum legroom
- Soft grip tiller handlebar
- Large height-adjustable standard padded upholstered seat and for superior comfort
- Easy to dismantle for storage in a car boot for easy transportation
- Front storage basket for keeping essential goods
- Adjustable backrest aids a comfortable sitting position
- All-round suspension provides impressive ground clearance
- Maximum Speed: 4 Mph/6 Kph
- Range: 30 Miles/48 Km
- Battery: 24v 37.2 ah Lithium Battery Pack
- Motor: 24v 200w
- Maximum User Weight: 18 Stone/115 Kg
- Ground Clearance: 5 cm/2”
- Maximum Gradient: 6°
- Turning Radius: 125 cm/49”
- Length: 90 cm/35”
- Width: 50 cm/20”
- Height: 105 cm/41”
- Seat Width: 45 cm/18”
- Seat Depth: 39 cm/15.5”
- Front Wheel: Solid 19 cm/7.5”
- Rear Wheel: Solid 19 cm/7.5”
- Total Weight: 75 lbs/34 Kg
- Heaviest Part: 22 lbs/9.98 Kg
- Battery Weight: 11 lbs/5 Kg
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.