Prism Sport Performance Mini Mobility Scooter
inc VAT £1,078.80
With VAT Relief: £899.00
Product code: MS019
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Prism Sport Scooter combines all the performance and reliability of Prism Plus scooter plus with additional features like larger wheel base, greater traveling range of 12 miles on full charge and more weight capacity. The mud flaps have been improved along with the entire body style which is now much better looking.
- Can travel a maximum of 12 miles on fully charged battery
- Features an excellent wireless connector which allows it to be split apart quickly for easy transportation
- Stylish body design and improved mud flaps
- Removable, 360° swivelling comfortable Bosun seat for easy transfers on and off the seat
- Fitted with easy to remove, airline friendly 2 x 20 Ah battery pack
- Standard on-board and in-house charging facility
- Electromagnetic braking mechanism
- Fold down tiller along with integral lifting handles
- Adjustable height seat
- Flip-up armrests with adjustable width and angle
- Tiller head featuring an LED battery gauge and a headlight
- Better ground clearance with the large 22cm x 10cm (9" x 4") grey solid tyres
- Standard anti-trip rear wheels
- Anti-roll back safety device
- Freewheel driving facility
- Standard removable front storage basket
- Optional delta bars
- Weight capacity: 135kg (21st)
- Top Speed: 4mph
- Length: 104cm (41”)
- Height: 90cm (36”)
- Width: 55cm (22”)
- Maximum Gradient: 8°
- Weight: 52kg (113lb)
- Heaviest Component: 29kg (66lbs)
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.