- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Monarch MM4 Mobility Scooter is meant for those who are not able to walk and move around with ease. The scooter has a durable and lightweight frame that can withstand a maximum of 159 kg user weight. Its 2 x 50 Ah batteries ensure a maximum travel range of 23 miles on a full charge. Moreover, the batteries provide ample power to the drive system for it to reach a maximum speed of 4mph. The pneumatic tires provide superior traction and comfort. The LED lights on the scooter give maximum visibility in dark conditions.
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Battery Range: 23 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 159 kg
- Dimensions: 118(L)x56(W)x92(H)
- Lightweight mobility scooter for people with limited movement
- Durable frame
- Four (4) pneumatic tyres offer superior traction and stability
- LED lights for improved vision during night time and in dark conditions
- 2 x 50 Ah batteries allow maximum travel range of up to 23 miles when fully charged
- Available in red and blue colours
- Simple key operation
- Basket for safe and convenient storage
- Built-in rear and front suspension
- Captain style, tall-back seat with adjustable headrest and positional backrest
- Swivel seat with backwards and forwards slide feature
- Multi-functional armrests on seat with adjustable height
- Front and backlighting includes navigation lights, indicators, and hazard warning lights
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 14 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.