Drive Royale 3 Travel Mobility Scooter ( free engineer and home set up delivery )
inc VAT £4,438.80
With VAT Relief: £3,699.00
Product code: HW001BLK
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Drive Royale 3 Scooter is one of the finest mobility scooters available out there. With its futuristic, sleek design and highly comfortable seat, the scooter is an appropriate vehicle for handicap people. The 70mAh batteries gives a maximum range of up to 32 miles and a top speed of 8mph. There is a modern illuminated LCD display installed on the scooter that provides speedo, battery gauge, reverse light, temperature, odometer, clock, and intelligent diagnostics.
- Weight capacity: 185 kg (29st)
- Length: 158 cm (62”)
- Height: 135 cm (53”)
- Width: 73 cm (29”)
- Maximum Gradient: 10°
- Weight: 149 kg (330 lb)
- Travel range of 32 Miles
- Top speed of 8mph
- Fitted with 70mAh batteries
- Rotating seat with sliding and reclining mechanism
- Height adjustable headrest
- Angle adjustable armrests with flip up mechanism for easy side transfers
- Added safety with automatic speed reduction while steering
- Suspension ensures a optimal handling and smooth ride
- Lever for tiller adjustment to suit user requirements and for easy transportation
- Digital dash display with user friendly controls
- High level indicators and lighting for improved outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Twin rear view mirrors
- Large 40cm (16") alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres
- T-Bar style handlebars
- Anti-roll back system to prevent rolling back on inclined surfaces
- Freewheel facility allows movement without switching the motor on
- Rear anti-tip wheels
- Lap belt for added safety
- Optional rear pannier box
- Recommended MK batteries: 2 x 12V 79Ah**
- Free engineer delivery and home setup
- Delivered within scheduled time of 5-7 working days
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 14 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.