- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Maxi Viper Mobility Scooter boasts a modern design and a wide range of conveniently designed features. The touch tiller adjustment and the state-of-the-art controls along with delta bars are some of the features. The scooter can move at the maximum speed of 8mph and can travel up to 25 to 30 miles depending on the battery capacity.
- Weight capacity: 160kg (25st)
- Weight: 120kg (19st)
- Top Speed: 8mph
- Maximum range: 25 miles (50ah) or 30 miles (79ah)
- Ground Clearance: 10cm (4”)
- Length: 143cm (56”)
- Height: 132cm (26”)
- Maximum Gradient: 8°Seat Depth: 50cm (20”)
- Optimal handling and a smooth ride with all round suspension
- Stylish 14” alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres
- State-of-the-art controls along with standard delta bars
- Runs on MK batteries: 2 x 12v 50ah or 2 x 12v 79ah
- Rotating seat with reclining and sliding facility
- One touch hydraulic tiller adjustment system to allow easy transportation
- Adjustable height headrest and angle adjustable armrest with flip up option
- Double rear view mirrors
- Standard rear anti-tip wheels
- Standard removable storage basket at front
- Freewheel facility to allow movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Large storage pocket on the seat back
- Hand operated cable brake
- Anti-roll back system safety device to prevent roll back on hills
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 14 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.