Drive DeVilBliss Geo Micro Lightweight Electric Powerchair
inc VAT £958.80
With VAT Relief: £799.00
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
Drive DeVilBliss Titan LTE Lightweight Electric Powerchair
The Titan LTE is a compact, lightweight and highly transportable chair which is simple and easy to use due to its user friendly programmable controller.
The Titan LTE powerchair splits into four sections for easy handling and storage when not in use.
- Maximum speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 8 miles on full battery charge
- Maximum weight capacity of 115kg (18st)
- New & easy to use Dynamics LiNX controller system
- 2 x 250W motors
- 24V 2Ah Battery
- Designed for indoor & outdoor use
- Compact & manoeuvrable for use in tight spaces & busy environments
- Splits easily into 4 pieces for easy storage
- Convenient carry handle on the rear base unit
- Detachable & width adjustable armrests to suit comfort of user
- Folding backrest for easy storage and transportation
- Height adjustable seat
- Swivel seat facilitates easy transfers on and off chair
- De-clutch operation to enable you to safely freewheel the chair where and when required
- Padded upholstery for additional comfort and support
- 20cm (8") front castors and 23cm (9") rear wheels with solid puncture proof tyres provide durability and low maintenance
- Height adjustable flip-up footplate to suit users leg length and assist with easy transfers
- Dynamic LiNX programmable controller provides an easy and enjoyable driving experience
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Seatbelt included for additional safety and security
- Comes with batteries and off board charger
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.