Drive Cobra 4 Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter (free engineer and home set up delivery )
inc VAT £4,078.80
With VAT Relief: £3,399.00
Product code: COBRAWH
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
This Drive Cobra Travel Mobility Scooter showcases a futuristic and sleek design that is aerodynamically designed to give outstandingly stable drive and improve battery consumption. A rotating, sliding seat offers maximum travel comfort while the LED lighting, high level indicators and rear and front lights provide maximum visibility during the low-lighting conditions. The all-round suspension helps reduce bumps and vibration, ensuring a comfortable ride. One of the most dynamic designs, this scooter would change the way you travel.
- Length: 160 cm (63”)
- Height: 135 cm (53”)
- Width: 73 cm (29”)
- Maximum Gradient: 10°
- Weight: 149 kg (328 lb)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 182 kg (28 st)
- Top speed of 8mph
- Travel range of 30 miles on full battery charge
- Rotating seat with sliding and reclining mechanism
- Electromagnetic brake system and emergency brakes
- Height adjustable headrest
- Adjustable angle armrests with angle and width adjustment option
- Flip mechanism on armrests for easy side transfers
- All-round suspension for optimal handling and a smooth ride
- One touch hydraulic tiller adjustment to assist easy transportation
- Small turning radius for use in small areas and busy environments
- LED lighting, high level indicators and front and rear lights for maximum visibility in low lighting conditions
- Twin rear view mirrors
- Stylish ‘Blade’ alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres
- Standard Delta bars
- Rear anti-tip wheels
- Anti-roll back system safety to prevent roll back on inclined surfaces
- Freewheel facility allows movement without switching the motor on
- Recommended MK batteries: 2 x 12V 79Ah
- Free engineer delivery and home setup
- Delivered within scheduled time of 5-7 working days
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 14 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.