Energi+ Lightweight Indoor Powerchair
inc VAT £1,558.80
With VAT Relief: £1,299.00
Product code: PCP18B-2-34AH
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
Fitted with 2 x 34Ah batteries, this lightweight powerchair can run for a maximum range of 15 miles when fully charged. It is specifically designed for indoor use but can also be used in places like shopping centres and hospitals. It features a double cross brace for responsive manoeuvrability and extra support.
- Runs 15 miles on a fully charged battery
- Designed for indoor use but can be used outdoors in places such as shopping centres
- Fitted with detachable 2 x 34Ah batteries that can be charged onboard
- Designed specifically for indoor use and limited outdoor use in places like shopping centres
- Optimum manoeuvrability with rear wheel drive system
- Adjustable width armrests and detachable height
- PU arm pads to suit user comfort
- Added support and responsive manoeuvrability double cross brace
- Removable and half folding for easy storage and transportation
- Adjustable height and tension backrest and length adjustment on armrests
- De-clutch operation for safe freewheeling
- Padded upholstery
- Low maintenance pneumatic tyres
- Comes standard with comfortable seat cushion
- Swing in/swing out detachable footrests
- Enjoyable and easy driving with PG Drives VR2 controller
- 320W powerful motors
- Industry standard electronics
- Storage basket and built-in battery charger storage bag
- Standard anti-tip rear wheels
- Available in colour options of Black, Red and Metallic Blue
- Crash test to ensure maximum safety
- Additional accessories include kerb climbers, attendant controls, elevating footrests and dual controls (See Energi Powerchair Page to order these items)
- Note: Battery not included
- Width: 66cm (26”)
- Length: 114cm (45”)
- Height: 96cm (38”)
- Seat width: 46cm (18”)
- Seat height: 47cm (19”)
- Weight: 60kg (132lb)
- Weight capacity: 135 – 180kg (21-28st)
- Top speed: 4mph
- Front castors: 20cm (8") front castors
- Rear Wheels: 32cm (12.5")
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.