- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Boston Standard & Petite Riser Recliner features luxurious upholstery made of hard-wearing soft touch Sofia fabric and is designed to provide maximum comfort and relaxation to people who have problem sitting down and getting up due to Arthritis, Rheumatism, MS or circulation problems. Its single battery mechanism runs quietly and smoothly.
- Soft touch hard-wearing Sofia fabric upholstery
- Fully complies to the UK Furniture and Fire Regulations 1988 and has passed the Martindale test
- Runs on one motor that activates a distinct rest, recline and lift action
- Rises and tilts users to their feet
- Supreme comfort and relaxation due to favourable snooze position
- Features a quiet motor for smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and bolstered backrest
- Two side pockets for easy storage along with a protective and washable headrest cover
- Comes with a safety key built into the hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- In built fail-safe battery back-up system raise and lower the chair during a power failure
- Comes with a simple to operate two button handset
- Suitable for those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Also available in Petite size for proportional fit to people 1.7m (5'6") tall or less
- Available in 3 colour options – Russet, Oyster and Mushroom
- 2-year warranty
- Maximum weight capacity: 150kg (23st)
- Width: 76cm (30”)
- Depth: 87cm (35”)
- Height: 97cm (38”)
- Seat Height: 45cm (18”)
- Seat Width: 47cm (19”)
- Seat Depth: 48cm (19”)
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.