Chicago Single Motor Anti-Microbial PVC Fabric Rise Recliner Chair
inc VAT £0.00
With VAT Relief: £0.00
Product code: CLR15BLK
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Chicago PVC Fabric Rise Recliner chair is designed for nursing and care homes. It has been rigorously tested to BS 5852 ignition source 5 (Crib 5). The memory foam seat upholstery is durable and provides superior comfort. The chair is best for individuals with rheumatism, arthritis and circulation problems. Single motor effectively lifts the users to their foot and provides support and comfort in a quiet and discreet manner.
- Crib 5 tested to make it suitable for residential, care and nursing homes
- Anti-microbial PVC fabric to minimize harmful bacteria build-up such as MRSA
- Easy to wipe clean for improved hygiene and infection control
- Memory foam seat upholstery for added comfort and proper distribution of pressure for long hours of sitting
- Modern and stylish upholstery to suit any décor
- Standard 2 simple-to-operate 3 button handsets that allow reclining and rising and 2 button handset for recline only
- Ergonomically-contoured seat and back along with padded upholstery
- Quiet single motor to activate a lift, rest and recline action and ensure a smooth and discreet operation
- Rises and tilts users to their feet
- Snooze position with backrest reclining to 64°
- Meets all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Safety key built into hand controller for prevention of accidental movements and entrapments
- Stitched handset holder for handset loss or damage prevention
- Best for people with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Available in cobblestone and black colour options
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 150kg (23st)
- Width: 83cm (33”)
- Depth: 93cm (37”)
- Height: 108cm (43”)
- Seat Height: 48cm (19”)
- Seat Width: 50cm (20”)
- Seat Depth: 50cm (20”)
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.