Chicago Single Motor Rise Recliner Chair
inc VAT £598.80
With VAT Relief: £499.00
Product code: CLR11BE
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Chicago Rise Recliner is one of the most popular recliner chairs available out there. Its stylish design is perfect for most decors and features an ergonomically contoured seat and back along with padded upholstery to provide ultimate comfort and support. Its durable frame can bear user weights of up to 150kg. The single motor functions quietly to allow smooth and discreet operation.
- Designed to complement any décor
- Padded upholstery and ergonomically-contoured seat and back
- Runs on a single motor that activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
- Tilt and rises users to their feet
- Favorable snooze position with backrest reclining to 64°
- Quiet motor functioning to allow a smooth and discreet operation
- Features a two-button handset with a stitched handset holder
- Meets all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Hand controller built in safety key to prevent accidental entrapment and movement
- Suitable to use for persons with difficulty standing up and sitting down due MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism or circulation problems
- Available in luxurious Rembrandt fabric with 4 colour options – Terracotta, Gold, Green or Cream
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 150kg
- Width: 83cm (33”)
- Depth: 93cm (37”)
- Height: 108cm (42”)
- Seat Width: 50cm (20”)
- Seat Depth: 52cm (20”)
- Seat Height: 48cm (19”)
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.