Drive 3 Wheel Automatic Folding Mobility Scooter
inc VAT £1,918.80
With VAT Relief: £1,599.00
Product code: Drive-1
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Drive 3 Wheel Automatic Folding Mobility Scooter has been designed to allow users to simply transport and store their scooter, making it ideal for easy traveling. It is lightweight as it weighs only 20kg. It can be easily folded and unfolded by remote control in under 20 seconds providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go. Additional safety features such as speed reduction when cornering, an auto stop function and the anti-slip footwell carpet all provide further security to the user for added peace of mind.
- Automatically folds quickly for simple transportation
- Padded carry bag to protect the scooter whilst in transit
- Carry handle allows the scooter to be easily fitted.
- Available in three colour options
- Top speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 6 miles on full battery charge
- Folds to compact size within 20 seconds
- Compact scooter designed to fit into small car boots
- Lightweight folding scooter weighs in at only 20kg
- Scooter can be folded and unfolded using the remote control or buttons on the scooter
- Height-adjustable tiller to suit user requirements
- Auto electromagnetic brake system
- 8" silver alloy wheels with solid puncture proof tyres
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering and auto-stop function to prevent folding whilst in use
- On-board charging
- Ground clearance of 35mm
- Excellent turning radius of 78cm
- Anti-rollback system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backward on hills
- Airline-friendly batteries
- 115kg (18st) Maximum Weight Capacity
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.