Free & Fast Delivery
Next Day Delivery
Top Rated By Customers
Book a Free Appointment
AirFold Pro Carbon Fibre Scooter
- Super compact & lightweight weighing only 19.9kg*
- Smooth, sleek and slimline design
- Innovative operation with contactless card, remote control and standard key
- Auto folds in 20 seconds using a 2 stage process for additional safety, stopping half way if accidentally operated
- Impressive colour changing LEDs, headlight and footboard lights which aid visibility of the scooter in low light
- Height adjustable tiller to ensure easy reach and comfort
- Digital LCD screen, displaying speed, battery power, travel time and mileage
- USB port for charging small devices
- On and off board charging (off board requires Charging Base CB-PRO)
- Padded seat and padded backrest offer a comfortable ride
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Maximum range: 9.3 miles (15km)**
- Maximum speed: 4mph (6.4km)**
- Turning Radius: 140cm (55.1˝)
- Generous ground clearance of 5cm (front), 7.5cm (mid), 2cm (anti-tip wheels)
- Solid puncture proof PU tyres
- 2 x lightweight 25.2V 5Ah
- Lithium ion airline friendly battery (removable) 0.85kg each
- Weight capacity of 125kg (19.7st)
Mobility Solutions Direct are specialist in mobility aids. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and ensuring customer satisfaction, and with fast and free delivery, you can start using your new mobility aid without delay. As mobility experts, we have a wide range of mobility scooters, electric wheelchairs, mobility beds and riser recliner chairs, so if you need extra support going about your day, we have what you need.
Our team is on hand to give you honest, friendly advice to help you find the right product for your situation. If you need any help or have any questions regarding our electric beds, don't hesitate to drop us an email email@example.com or call on 08006 890 388.
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson's, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness.
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays