Maxi Drive DeVilbiss Easy Rider Mobility Scooter
inc VAT £0.00
With VAT Relief: £0.00
Product code: SR003BLK
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
Inspired from the success of the Sport Rider Scooter, the Easy Rider Mobility Scooter has been given a completely new design that emanates luxury and style. It has stunning instrumentation panels and allows users precise handling on most surfaces. The telescopic front suspension on the scooter provides maximum ride comfort.
- Can travel for up to 28 miles (2x79Ah) or 31 miles (2x100Ah) on fully charged batteries
- Runs on MK batteries: 2 x 12V 79Ah or 2 x 12V 100Ah
- Angle adjustable handle bars
- Throttle lever featuring automatic safe-braking system
- Excellent to use in small and confined spaces due to small turning radius
- Distinctive and stylish design featuring a canopy
- Illuminated controls with a twin dial digital dash
- Trip computer along with odometer
- Hand-brake for additional safety
- Telescopic front motorbike suspension
- Easy-to-use LED controls along with all round lighting, including front/rear indicators, large headlight, and rear brake lights for better outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Large foot-well featuring an anti-slip rubber mat
- Large motorbike style wheels along with chrome plated mudguards
- Rotating sport style seat with reclining and sliding facility
- Adjustable height headrest along with adjustable width armrests
- Twin rear-view mirrors
- Rear bumper for extra protection
- Large 36cm (14”) front and 48cm (19”) back alloys with black pneumatic tyres
- Standard rear anti-tip wheels
- Large seat back pocket
- Anti-roll back system safety device to prevent roll back on hills
- Freewheel facility to allow movement without switching on the motor
- Lap belt for additional safety
- Optional lockable and removable pannier box in the rear
- Maximum weight capacity: 180kg (28st)
- Weight: 100kg (16st)
- Length: 166cm (65”)
- Height: 115cm (45”)
- Width: 76cm (30”)
- Top speed: 8mph
- Maximum Gradient: 10°
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.