eFOLDi Lite 3-Wheeled Super Lightweight Folding Mobility Scooter –ONLY 15kg
inc VAT £2,758.80
With VAT Relief: £2,299.00
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The eFOLDi Lite a one of a kind lightweight mobility vehicle designed for those who have movement restrictions. The compact powered scooter can be easily transformed from a powered scooter to a wheeled suitcase within seconds. It travels at up to a maximum speed of 4mph and offers a range of 14 miles when the battery is fully charged. Designed in the UK and made from the highest quality materials, the eFOLDi Lite will let you rediscover your freedom - it is simply brilliant!
- World’s lightest and compact frame
- Can be folded within seconds
- Transforms from a powered scooter to a wheeled suitcase
- Electromagnetic brakes
- Easily fits in car boot
- British design
- Patented folding technology
- 4-point balancing system for added stability
- Advanced Lithium-ion battery
- Fully integrated SuperPower brushless aluminium motor
- Fully airline compliant
- Power switch, drive and reverse button and battery level indicator
- Accelerator/gradual brake lever
- Top quality magnesium components
- Full UK warranty and support network
- 3 months free insurance
- Fold dimensions (L/W/H): 62x53x31cm (24x21x12.5’)
- Unfold dimensions (L/W/H): 110x53x90cm (43x21x35.5’)
- Packaging dimensions (L/W/H): 57x41x70cm (22x16x27’)
- Seat height: 50cm/20’
- Footrest height: 10cm/4’
- Front-wheel size:3cm/8’
- Rear-wheel size:4cm/10’
- Ground clearance: 8cm/3.1’
- Weight with battery: 15kg/(33lbs)
- Weight without battery: 13kg/(28lbs)
- Speed: 4mph/(6km/h)
- Maximum range capacity: 14miles/22km
- Maximum carry capacity: 120kg/265lbs/19st
- Maximum gradient percentage: 1:5
- Motor: 350W 24V Hub Motor
- Battery standard: 10ah Li-Ion
- Brake: Electric magnetic
- Main switch: Push button
- Lights: No light
- Number of wheels: 3
- Turning radius: 100cm/39’
- Quick-release wheel: Yes
- Place to use: Pavement and indoor
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.