inc VAT £2,398.80
With VAT Relief: £1,999.00
Product code: eFoldi
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
“eFOLDi is a folding magic, fantastic invention! Simply brilliant!” - Sir Richard Branson
The award-winning eFOLDi Scooter is the lightest and most compact folding powered scooter of its type in the world. Called 'Folding Magic' by Sir Richard Branson, it transforms from a powered scooter to a chair to a wheeled suitcase in seconds, travels at up to 8mph, is road legal and has a range of 14 miles. Designed in the UK and made from the very highest quality materials, the eFOLDi scooter will let you rediscover freedom - it is simply brilliant!
It is a unique, high quality collapsible electric scooter, which combines the durability and range of a mobile vehicle with an innovative light-weight design of an urban transporter. Engineered with one mission, to help everyone enjoy their travelling!
Equipped with the Lightweight Pro Li-ion battery, SuperPower brushless motor and AutoForged 6061 aluminium components, the ingeniously designed eFoldi weighs only 17kg and can be neatly folded to a wheeled suitcase shape to be packed into a car boot or taken onto public transport, on cruises, aeroplanes and beyond. It can easily be stored indoors due to its incredibly small size when folded.
With the complete peace of mind that you are buying a British product from a UK company with full after-sales support and servicing, you can be confident of many years enjoyment from your eFOLDi.
The eFoldi has a key switch to turn it on and off, as well as a key to secure the battery pack. There are two battery packs to choose from:
1) The FarReach battery pack (supplied as standard) is designed for long range, weighs 1.8 kilograms (3.9 pounds), and can take you up to 22 kilometers (14 miles) on a full charge.
2) The AirSafe* battery pack (bought as an alternative or as an additional battery) is allowed for air travel by everyone, weighs 1.1 kilograms (2.4 pounds) and will carry you up to 7 kilometers (4+ miles) on a full charge.
* If you are physically challenged and drive eFoldi as a mobility vehicle, you are allowed to bring the FarReach battery (24V, 12Ah) on board. Please always check with the airlines you are flying with, as different airlines do have their own handling procedures.
- Winner of the British Invention of the Year
- Winner of Sir Richard Branson's Virgin 'VOOM' award
- Only 17kg - the World's lightest, most compact folding scooter
- Folds and unfolds in seconds
- 14mile range - 8mph top speed
- Load limit 19st
- Easily fits in car boot
- British design
- Patented folding technology
- 4-point balancing system for added stability
- Supplied with 'FarReach' battery and 'FastC' charger as standard
- Airsafe model - take eFOLDi anywhere in the World
- Advanced Lithium-ion battery
- Fully integrated SuperPower brushless aluminium motor
- Top quality autoforged aluminium components
- Full UK warranty and support network
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.