- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
Featuring a rear wheel drive system, the powerchair offers greater control over manoeuvrability. The lightweight design makes it easy to transport and store in small car boots. It is designed for indoor use mostly and can be used outdoors in places like shopping malls and hospitals.
- Maximum speed of 4mph*
- Can run for 15 miles on a fully charged battery
- Fitted with detachable 2 x 34Ah batteries that can be charged on-board
- Designed specifically for indoor use and limited outdoor use in places like shopping centres
- Optimum manoeuvrability with rear wheel drive system
- Adjustable width armrests and detachable height
- Removable PU arm pads for optimum comfort
- Added support and responsive manoeuvrability with Double cross brace
- Removable and half folding backrest to allow easy storage and transportation
- Adjustable height and tension backrest and length adjustment on armrests
- De-clutch feature to allow freewheeling where and when required
- Padded upholstery
- Low maintenance and durable pneumatic tyres
- Comes with standard seat cushion
- Swing in/swing out detachable footrests
- Enjoyable and easy driving with PG Drives VR2 controller
- 320W powerful motors
- Industry standard electronics
- Basket for easy storage
- Built-in battery charger storage bag
- Standard anti-tip rear wheels
- Available in three colour options of Red, Black and Metallic Blue
- Crash tested
- Additional accessories include dual controls, attendant controls, kerb climbers and elevating footrests
- Note: Battery not included
- Top speed: 4mph
- Weight capacity: 135 – 180kg (21-28st)
- Front casters: 20cm (8")
- Rear wheels: 32cm (12.5")
- Seat width options available in 41cm (16"), 46cm (18"), 51cm (20") and 56cm (22")
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.