Knight ElectroFold Mini Travel Mobility Scooter
inc VAT £2,158.80
With VAT Relief: £1,799.00
Product code: HW010BLK
Model : select size and color
- Digital LCD control panel, odometer, temperature and time, standard battery gauge and low/high speed settings
- Advanced 'Laser Drive' technology to assist while driving
- Pneumatic tyres for a comfortable and smoother ride
- Large footprint for excellent road holding
- Travel range of 9 miles on a fully-charged battery
- Folds to a compact size for transportation and storage
- Remote control for ignition free operation within 1 meter
- Height and width adjustable armrests
- Flip back armrests for easy transfer
- Removable battery pack for easy off-board charging
- Removable padded seat and backrest
- Lightweight lithium ion batteries
- Available in Knight Black and Armour Silver colour options
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
One of the most innovative and stylish looking mobility scooters, the Knight ElectroFold makes others seem like toys. The keyless ignition and the digital LCD control panel, display odometer and the time and temperature panels are designed to give a sporty and futuristic look. It has pneumatic tyres that allow a smoother and much more comfortable ride.
- Max Speed: 4mph
- Length: 92cm
- Height: 91cm
- Width: 60cm
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Ground Clearance: 8cm
- Turning Radius: 83cm (Inner) and 139cm (Outer)
- Battery: 24V 11.5Ah Lithium Ion (2.65kg)
- Motor: 24V x 27oW
- Folded Dims (L x W x H): 80 x 60 x 48cm
- Seat Dims (L x W x H): 34 x 39 x 54cm
- Rear Wheels: 23 x 6.5cm
- Front Wheels: 20 x 5cm
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 14 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.