Lars Dual Motor Riser Recliner Armchair
inc VAT £718.80
With VAT Relief: £599.00
Product code: ALCLD01BLK
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Lars Dual Motor Riser Recliner Armchair features modern and luxurious looking leather upholstery along with a dual motor mechanism. The motors function quietly so that to aid smooth and discreet operation. The chair is most suitable to use for people with restricted mobility due to circulatory issues, Arthritis and Rheumatism.
- Modern and stylish looking leather upholstery to suit any type of decor
- Dual motor mechanism to enable independent lowering and elevation of leg-rest and reclining of back-rest for greater support
- Quietly functioning motor to allow discreet and smoother operation
- Makes it easy to watch TV by allowing the backrest to be positioned upright while elevating the leg-rest
- Tilts and rises users to their feet
- Supreme comfort and relaxation due to convenient snooze position
- Ergonomically contoured back and seat along with padded upholstery
- Conveniently designed side pocket to allow easy storage of items
- Safety key is built into hand controller to prevent entrapment or accidental movement
- Meets all relevant fire retardancy standards
- In-built fail-safe battery back-up system to allow the chair to be raised and lowered during power failures
- 5 button handset and castors to aid easy movement on all surfaces
- Best for those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism and circulation problems
- Available in 4 colour options – Black, Brown Burgundy, and Cream
- Maximum weight capacity: 175kg (28st)
- Width: 90cm (36”)
- Depth: 100cm (40”)
- Height: 110cm (42”)
- Seat Height: 51cm (20”)
- Seat Width: 45cm (18”)
- Seat Depth: 53cm (21”)
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.