Larz Single Motor Riser Recliner Chair
inc VAT £0.00
With VAT Relief: £0.00
Product code: ALC2206SM
Model : select size and color
- Modern and stylish looking fabric design to go along with any type of décor
- Runs on a quiet singe motor to activate a distinct rest, lift, and recline action
- Rises and tilts users to their feet
- Suitable snooze position for maximum relaxation and comfort
- Ergonomically-contoured seat and back along with padded upholstery
- Conveniently designed side pocket to allow easy storage
- Safety key built into hand controller to prevent entrapment or accidental movement
- Meets all relevant fire retardancy standards
- In-built fail-safe battery back-up system to help lower and raise the chair during a power cut
- Easy-to-operate two button handset
- Castors for easy movement across all surfaces
- Best suited to those with restricted mobility due to MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism and circulation problems
- Available in 2 colour options – Mink and Terracotta
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Larz Single Motor Riser Recliner is a single motor recliner chair with luxurious and stylish design featuring a modern looking, ergonomically-designed fabric upholstery. The armchair is best for people who have difficulty sitting down and standing up due to serious conditions like Rheumatism, Arthritis and circulation issues. The single motor functions quietly to allow a discreet and smooth operation.
- Maximum weight capacity: 160 Kg (25st)
- Width: 90cm (35.5”)
- Depth: 100cm (39.25”)
- Height: 110cm (43.25”)
- Seat Height: 50cm (19.75”)
- Seat Width: 46cm (18”)
- Seat Depth: 49cm (19.25”)
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 14 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.