Memphis Dual Motor Riser Recliner Armchair
inc VAT £718.80
With VAT Relief: £0.00
Product code: CLR24CT
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Memphis Dual Motor Riser Recliner Armchair features soft feel chenille fabric upholstery that ensures maximum comfort even after long hours of sitting. The attractive and modern design of the armchair makes it suitable for all types of décor. It has a memory foam padded seat that adds extra comfort and support. The chair is also available in small size option:
- Luxurious and comfortable soft feel chenille fabric design to help distribute pressure during long periods of sitting
- Modern and attractive design, suitable for any type of home decor
- T Back design to add extra comfort and support
- Functions on two motors that enable leg-rest to be elevated or lowered and backrest to be reclined independently
- Allows the option of positioning the backrest in upright while leg-rest is elevated, making it easier to watch TV
- Meets all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Rises and tilts users to their feet
- Convenient snooze position for maximum relaxation and comfort
- Smooth and discreet operation with quiet dual motors
- Ergonomically contoured back and seat along with padded upholstery
- Fully padded chaise
- Two conveniently designed side pockets for easy storage
- Safety key built into hand controller to prevent accidental entrapment and movement
- In-built fail-safe battery back-up system to enables the chair lowered and raised during power cut
- Comes with four button handset
- Best suited for individuals with restricted mobility due to MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Available in 4 colour options – Berry, Charcoal, Biscuit, and Mushroom
- 2 year warranty
- Maximum weight capacity: 150kg (23st)
- Width: 84cm (33”)
- Depth: 92cm (36”)
- Height: 112cm (44”)
- Available in Petite size for proportional fit to people 1.7m (5'6") tall or less
- Seat Height: 48cm (19”)
- Seat Width: 53cm (21”)
- Seat Depth: 50cm (20”)
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.