- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Nevada Anti-Microbial PVC Fabric Riser Recliner Armchair is tried and tested to BS 5852 ignition source 5 which makes it ideal for care and nursing home environments. The armchair features PVC upholstery that has passed the anti-microbial standard ASTM 21-96. The memory foam padding helps in distributing pressure.
- Dual motor mechanism to enable independent lowering and elevation of leg-rest and reclining of back-rest for greater support
- Allows the backrest to be positioned in an upright stance while the leg-rest is elevated, making it easier for users to watch TV and lounge comfortably
- Smoothly rises and tilts the users to a standing position with the touch of a button
- Crib 5 tested for fire retardancy
- Suitable for use in nursing, care and residential homes
- Anti-microbial PVC fabric to help reduce build-up of harmful bacteria such as MRSA
- Easy to wipe clean for improved infection and hygiene control
- Allows the backrest to be fully reclined to a convenient snooze position and can be easily stopped at any position
- Ergonomically contoured back and seat
- 3-tier waterfall back design for extra support and comfort
- Memory-foam upholstery to help distribute pressure during long periods of sitting in the chair
- Touch-responsive 4-button hand control
- Built-in side pockets for easy storage of items
- Safety key function to prevent accidental entrapment or movement of children or pets
- Battery backup facility to enable chair to be brought back to its normal position in case of a power failure
- Removable backrest to facilitate storage and transportation
- Available in black colour choice
- Armrest height above seat: 19cm (7.5”) on standard model and 15.9cm (6.25”) on petite model
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.