- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Nevada Double Motor Riser Recliner Armchair is made for ultimate comfort. It features a dual motor mechanism that functions very quietly, aiding a discreet and smooth operation. The motor allows independent leg-rest and back-rest operation and tilts and raises users to their feet. The three-tier waterfall back design adds extra support and comfort to the chair.
- Width: 86cm (34”)
- Depth: 94cm (37”)
- Height: 110cm (44”)
- Seat Height: 48cm (19”)
- Seat Width: 51cm (20”)
- Seat Depth: 54cm (21”)
- Maximum weight capacity: 150kg (23st)
- Dual motor mechanism to enable independent lowering and elevation of leg-rest and reclining of back-rest for greater support
- Allows the backrest to be positioned in an upright stance while the leg-rest is elevated, making it easier for users to watch TV and lounge comfortably
- 3 tier waterfall back design for extra support and comfort
- Raises and tilts users to their feet
- Convenient snooze position for maximum comfort and relaxation with an option to stop at any position
- Runs on quiet motors to provide a discreet and smooth operation
- Ergonomically contoured back and seat along with padded upholstery for extra support and comfort
- Two side pockets for easy storage
- Safety key built into the hand controller to prevent entrapment and accidental movement
- Meets all fire retardancy standards
- In-built fail-safe battery back-up system to allow the armchair to be lowered and raised during power failure
- Comes with an easy-to-operate 4 button handset
- Most suitable for individuals with Arthritis, Rheumatism, MS and circulatory problems
- Available in Petite size for people who are 1.7m (5’6”) tall or less
- Available in Rembrandt fabric and 4 colour options – Terracotta, Gold, Green or Cream
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 14 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.