Pride Travel Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus Mobility Scooter
inc VAT £1,018.80
With VAT Relief: £849.00
Product code: Go-Go Elite-Red
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
This Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus scooter features an improved design with increased length and width. The weight capacity has also been increased to 147kg, making the scooter one of the most durable and reliable among the range of Pride Travel Scooters. The scooter can be easily dismantled for quick storage and transportation purposes.
- Off board charging facility
- Fitted battery pack featuring two 12-volt, 2 X 18Ah batteries
- Rear-wheel drive with sealed transaxle run by 24-volt DC motor
- Electromechanical and regenerative dual braking system
- LED display controls
- Compact and foldable, vinyl-covered moulded plastic seats
- Simple frame separation with one hand feather-touch disassembly
- Can be dismantled into five lightweight pieces for easy transportation
- Comes with sets of interchangeable coloured shroud panels
- Standard delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles
- Top speed: 4 mph (6 km/h)
- Weight capacity: 147 kg (324lbs)
- Battery weight (each): 13.4 kg (30lbs)
- Heaviest piece (when disassembled): 16 kg (35 lbs) front section
- Total weight (without batteries): 39.2 kg (86.5 lbs)
- Ground clearance: 3.8 cm (1.5”) at motor
- Overall length: 102.25 cm (40.25")
- Overall width: 54 cm (21.2")
- Turning radius: 116.2 cm (45.75")
- Front tyres: 5cm x 20 cm (2” x 8”)
- Solid rear tyres: 7.62cm x 22.86 cm (3” x 9”)
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.