Prism 3 Drive DeVilbliss Lightweight Portable Mobility Scooter
inc VAT £958.80
With VAT Relief: £799.00
Model : select size and color
- Top speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 10 miles on a full battery charge*
- Second battery pack extends the range up to 20 miles*
- Wireless connector means the scooter can be split apart for transportation in seconds
- A huge choice of colours and the facility to order any other colour of your choice
- Stylish and appealing body design with easy to change body panels
- Comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360º for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Includes an on or off board charging facility as standard
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake system
- Comfortable height adjustable seat with width adjustable armrests to suit user requirements
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and an integral lifting handle for easy transportation
- Stylish silver wheel hubs with black puncture proof non-marking tyres
- UK produced electronics provides reassurance
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backward on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Delta bars available as an optional extra
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 12 Ah** or 2 x 20 Ah airline friendly batteries
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Prism DeVilbliss Lightweight Portable Mobility Scooter is complete with exciting features which include a stylish and modern body design, a huge choice of standard colours and the facility to order any colour of your choice.
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 14 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.