Drive Royale 4 Mobility Scooter (free engineer and home set up delivery)
inc VAT £4,440.00
With VAT Relief: £3,700.00
Product code: HW002BLK
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Maxi Drive Royale 4 Mobility Scooter is meant for ultimate performance and comfort. The scooter offers an angle and width adjustable armrest to allow easy side transfers. It runs on two 79Ah MK batteries that allow it to travel for up to 32 miles on a single charge. It also features an illuminated display, reverse light, intelligent diagnostics and a battery gauge.
- Can travel for up to 32 miles on fully charged batteries
- Runs on MK Gel batteries: 2 x 12V 96Ah
- Distinctive and stylish design
- Rotating seat with reclining and sliding facility
- Adjustable height headrest along with adjustable width armrests
- Angle and width adjustable armrests with flip up facility to allow easy side transfer
- Automatic speed reduction mechanism to ensure safety while steering
- Optimal handling and smooth ride with all round suspension
- Tiller adjustment by lever for easy transportation
- User-friendly digital dash display
- Twin rear-view mirrors
- High level indicators and lighting for extra safety during dark and dusk
- Large 40cm (16”) alloys with black pneumatic tyres
- T-bar style handlebars and standard rear anti-tip wheels
- Anti-roll back system safety device to prevent roll back on hills
- Freewheel facility to allow movement without switching on the motor
- Lap belt for additional safety
- Optional pannier box
- Maximum weight capacity: 185kg (29st)
- Weight: 149kg (23st)
- Length: 158cm (62”)
- Height: 135cm (53”)
- Width: 73cm (29”)
- Maximum Gradient: 10°
- Top speed: 8mph
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.