Drive Royale 4 Travel Mobility Scooter (free engineer and home set up delivery)
inc VAT £4,440.00
With VAT Relief: £3,700.00
Product code: HW002BLK
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
Boasting a sleek and sporty look, this Royal 4 Travel Mobility Scooter is a finely designed vehicle that delivers impressive performance and is powered by 70mAh batteries. The scooter is fitted with an illuminated LCD display that has a clock, reverse light indicator, a speedometer, battery gauge, odometer and intelligent diagnostics. With an excellent travel range of 32 miles, this scooter is a cost-effective vehicle to own.
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Maximum range of 32 miles on full battery charge*
- Rotating seat with reclining and sliding function
- Height adjustable headrest
- Angle adjustable armrests with flip up for easy side transfers
- Automatic speed reduction when steering
- All round suspension for a smooth ride and optimal handling
- Lever for tiller adjustment to suit user requirements and easy transportation
- User friendly controls on digital dash display
- High level indicators and lighting for improved outdoor visibility in low light conditions
- Twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- 16" alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres
- T-Bar style handlebars
- Anti-roll back system for roll back prevention on inclined surfaces
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Standard anti-tip wheels at the rear
- Lap belt for added safety
- Optional rear pannier box
- MK batteries: 2 x 12V 79Ah**
- Free engineer delivery and home setup
- Delivered within scheduled time of 5-7 working days
- Length: 62” (135cm)
- Width: 29” (73cm)
- Maximum Gradient: 10°
- Weight: 149kg (330 lb)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 185kg (29 st)
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.