Sasha Single Motor Rise Recliner Chair
inc VAT £718.80
With VAT Relief: £599.00
Product code: 925S5ABE
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Sasha rise recliner is designed to offer maximum comfort and can be easily customized. Its single motor helps in activating a distinct lift and offers increased comfort through its fully-padded chaise. The chair rises and tilts the users to their feet and perfectly fits to the contours of the petite frame to provide luxurious time.
- Best for people with difficulty standing up and sitting down
- For those with circulation problems, Rheumatism and MS, Arthritis
- Recline action, lift and rest activated by a single quiet motor
- Rises and tilts the users to their feet
- Snooze positions for maximum relaxation and comfort
- Ergonomically-contoured seat and back
- Padded upholstery and chaise for additional support and comfort
- Two side pockets, protective and washable head and armrest covers
- Meets all fire retardancy standards
- In built battery back-up with fail-safe mechanism to enable the chair to be raised and lowered during power failure
- Anti-entrapment sensors to prevent anything getting caught in the chair’s mechanism
- Simple to operate handset with a stitched holder to prevent loss or damage
- 2 year warranty on electrical components and wooden frame
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 115kg
- Available in Color options of terracotta, mocha, floral and oatmeal.
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.