- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Scout 3 Wheel Scooter comes with brand-new features that are generally available in larger mobility scooters. The scooter is among the first in the drive mini scooter range to include Delta bars as a standard feature. The Drive splitting mechanism on the scooter makes it easy to transport and store in small car boots much more easily.
- Very high traveling range of 10 miles on a fully charged battery
- Comfortable and lightweight 360° swivelling seat to allow easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Fitted with removable, airline friendly 2 x 12Ah battery pack and an easy to carry handle and locking mechanism
- Standard on-board and in-house charging facility
- Automatic electromagnetic braking mechanism
- Adjustable height and removable seat
- Standard delta bars
- Easily changeable body panels
- Easily adjustable fold down tiller
- Can be easily split for storage and transportation
- Stylish silver wheel hubs with black puncture proof non-marking tyres
- Width adjustable flip up armrests for added flexibility
- Standard removable storage basket at front removable storage basket as standard
- Standard anti-tip rear wheels
- Anti-roll back system safety device to prevent rollback on hills
- Freewheel driving facility
- Top speed of 4mph
- Length: 108cm (42.5”)
- Height: 91cm (36”)
- Width: 48cm (19”)
- Weight: 44kg (97lb)
- Weight capacity 130kg (20st)
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.