Maxi ST5D Mobility Scooter
inc VAT £0.00
With VAT Relief: £0.00
Product code: ST5DBE
Model : select size and color
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
Featuring a robust and modern design, the Maxi ST5D Mobility Scooter boasts performance and style combined into one unit. The scooter has a sleek paintwork, bespoke alloy wheels, touch screen controls and has a tight turning circle which makes it suitable to operate in confined and small spaces.
- Runs for up to 26 miles on full battery charge
- Fully adjustable Captain’s seat with two-tone cover and adjustable headrest with padding
- High/low speed selector switch with speeds between 4mph and 8mph
- Control panel with LED touch screen
- Fully functioning indicators and twin adjustable rear view mirrors
- All round suspension for a optimal handling and smooth ride
- Innovative Rhino 2 control system for a powerful and smooth ride
- 360° swivelling lightweight rotating seat to help in side transfers on and off the scooter
- Standard delta bars
- Easy transportation with removable seat and pneumatic tiller adjustment
- Adjustable armrest on the sliding and reclining seat
- Tie down points for non-occupant transportation
- Horn for added safety on the road
- Illuminated controls, reflectors, LED front, brake and rear lights for improved visibility at night and during dusk.
- Self-diagnostic, power and hazard warning lights
- Standard removable front storage basket
- Bespoke alloy wheels with grey pneumatic tyres
- Standard rear anti-tip wheels
- Anti-roll back system safety device to prevent roll back on hills
- Freewheel facility to allow movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- 2x75Ah easy-to-remove airline-friendly batteries
- Standard on-board charging facility
- Emergency brake for added safety
- Available in Anthracite Grey and Spirit Red
- Optional rear basket and additional storage options
- Weight capacity: 180kg (28st)
- Weight: 138kg (22st)
- Ground clearance: 9.9cm (3.9")
- Top speed: 8mph
- Length: 144cm (57”)
- Height: 136cm (53.5”)
- Width: 68cm (27”)
- Maximum Gradient: 10°
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 30 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.