Star Single Motor Riser Recliner
inc VAT £598.80
With VAT Relief: £499.00
Product code: 928WSM9BE
Model : select size and color
- Supportive and attractive waterfall back design
- Back pillows with zipper featuring an option to add foam for additional comfort
- Early rise leg-rest before the chair is reclined fully
- Runs on single motor that activates a distinct rest, lift, and recline action
- It tilts and rises users to their feet
- Convenient snooze position for maximum relaxation and comfort
- Motor functions quietly providing a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically-contoured back and seat along with padded upholstery
- Fully padded chaise
- Two easy storage side pockets
- Washable, protective armrest and head covers
- Meets all relevant fire retardancy standards
- In-built fail-safe battery back-up system to allow the chair to be raised and lowered during power cuts
- Simple to operate handset with a stitched holder to prevent loss or damage
- Best for people with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism and circulation problems
- Available in 3 colour options – Red, Green and Oatmeal
- 2-year warranty on wooden frame and electrical components
- Product Info
- VAT Relief
- Delivery & Returns
The Star Single Motor Riser Recliner is a unique and one of the most attractive looking chairs that is best for people who have problem with sitting down or getting up due to Arthritis, MS, Rheumatism or circulation problem. Its stylish waterfall back provides extra support and comfort. The riser recliner also features zippered pillows at the back.
- Maximum weight capacity: 115kg (18st)
- Width: 80cm (31”)
- Depth: 88cm (34”)
- Height: 110cm (43”)
- Seat Height: 43cm (18”)
- Seat Width: 46cm (18”)
- Seat Depth: 43cm (17”)
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson’s, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness
Delivery & Returns
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays
Customers have a 14 days from delivery date in which orders can be returned. Upon receipt of the goods, should you wish to return/exchange any item, you will be personally responsible for any return/delivery including any costs incurred. Please ensure all items returned are in perfect original condition, as we are unable to offer refunds on any used or damaged items.