Free & Fast Delivery
Next Day Delivery
Top Rated By Customers
Book a Free Appointment
Get all the benefits and comfort of a handicap electric scooter by investing in this one! It provides excellent ride quality and handling with the comfortable rotating sport style seat. The 4 wheel mobility scooter also suit user requirements with the height-adjustable headrest and width adjustable armrests. Besides, it has angle adjustable handle bars and automatic safe-braking system. It is fitted with anti roll back system safety device and freewheel facility for excellent maneuverability.
- Top speed of 8mph
- Maximum range of 28 miles or 31 miles on full battery charge
- Rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Height adjustable headrest and width adjustable armrests
- Angle adjustable handle bars
- Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system
- Additional hand brake
- Telescopic front motorbike suspension
- Turning circle for use in small areas and busy environments
- Twin dial digital dash
- Trip computer with odometer for measuring distance travelled
- LED controls
- All round lighting, inc large headlight, front/rear indicators and rear brake lights
- Twin adjustable rear view mirrors
- Large footwell with anti-slip rubber mat
- Motorbike style wheels with modern chrome mud guards
- Rear bumper
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Lap belt
- Large seat back storage pocket
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Optional lockable and removable rear pannier box
- 2 x 12V 79mAh or 2 x 12V 100mAh MK batteries recommended
- Free engineer delivery and home setup
- Delivered within scheduled time of 5-7 working
Mobility Solutions Direct are specialists in mobility aids. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and ensuring customer satisfaction, and with fast and free delivery, you can start using your new mobility aid without delay. As mobility experts, we have a wide range of mobility scooters, electric wheelchairs, mobility beds and riser recliner chairs, so if you need extra support going about your day, we have what you need.
Our team is on hand to give you honest, friendly advice to help you find the right product for your situation. If you need any help or have any questions regarding our electric beds, don't hesitate to drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0800 689 0388.
- Weight capacity: 180 kg (28st)
- Length: 165 cm (65”)
- Height: 112 cm (44”)
- Width: 78 cm (31”)
- Maximum Gradient: 10°
- Weight: 100 kg (220 lb)
Most of our items offer VAT relief, including Riser Recliners, Adjustable Beds, Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, and many other daily living aids.
Such items can be purchased with the exemption of VAT if met by the criteria.
We advertise our prices exclusive of VAT, where applicable. Should you purchase one of these items, you will need to complete our exemption form on the basket page.
There are some items that are not applicable for zero-rated VAT. Where this is the case, the listing will clearly show that VAT is included within the shown price.
You could well be eligible for VAT relief if you are purchasing an item that is used to help, assist or aid any long term medical condition such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Parkinson's, C.O.P.D, or any other long term, chronic illness.
We offer a Fast & Free delivery service, delivering your items directly to you using one of our national couriers. Any order placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day unless stated. Any orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched the following working day.
Our delivery drivers are unable to take any items directly into the property and will only deliver to the front door, therefore we do recommend ensuring there are two people present to assist at the time of delivery on orders over 25kgs.
Large items only -Once your order has been placed we will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please ensure the contact details provided are correct and up to date. We also need to speak directly with the purchaser or recipient, before completing delivery of any large items.
If you require both a delivery & Installation service, please let us know before placing the order and we will happily assist further. Call us on: 0800 6890388 and we'll be glad to arrange this for you.
Please note deliveries do not take place at weekends or on public bank holidays